Mistakes are proof that you are trying!

I would like to introduce you to our class website. There are so many things you can do from here!

You can do your  homework, play games and even cure world hunger (Freerice.com.)

If you have an email address, you can leave comments and questions.

If you don’t have an email address, you can create a safe one at Gmail.com for free.

I look forward to a great year and can’t wait to see how we all grow!

PI Article

33 thoughts on “Mistakes are proof that you are trying!

1. hi mr. bylow!!! i came to this website after a long while. i was hoping if i could come after school and burn another cd for PE. i am going to be ta for PE and the songs suck and they are old. hopefully, we can burn a CD with good songs and i can choose them when they run. BYE MR. BYLOW! (p.s your wedding anniversary is comming up on 11/11/12!!!!!!)

Of course you can come by after school. Tuesdays are not good, but any other day is fine. (Ps. I am excited that we have a 3 day weekend for my anniversary.)

2. Heyy mr. Bylow!! Wow summer is almost over I cant believe it!!…. Im a little scared bout high school but i think ill get over it!! You have to tell me how your kids at school are treating you cuz im your favorite student!! Or WAS your favorite student!! Hahaha well I promise that I will come and visit you or i will try to visit you as much as I can!! Hahaha well I hope your having a great summer! See you later:))

High school isn’t going to know what to do with all of the awesomeness you are bringing over there! I can’t wait to hear all about your stories about PHS! I am having a good summer but it has been super busy.

3. hi mr.bylow. its been a while since i’ve been on this website. wow the year went by so fast. next year, your sixth graders are going to join us. im going to miss all the 8th graders that are leaving for high school next year. i wish them all the best and us 7th graders will join them in 2013. BYE MR. BYLOW!

4. Hi its sierra sorry i was not at school today i was sick but i did the math homework and hopefully i did it right well i will find out tomorrow!!!!! BYE

5. That is so great mr.bylow. the songs that the pe teachers play are really old. I hope you put some awesome songs on the cd. Make sure to include it girl. That song is beast. Have you heard it?

6. hi mr.bylow!!!!!!!!!! merry christmas! i hope you got good presents. we dont celebrate christmas but ill get a good gift on my b-day. which,by the way is january 23. well, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the holiday wishes. Isn’t it cool that you still get three weeks off though? I am DJing music because I’m the DJ for the next two dances. Which also means I can burn you that CD for PE at the same TIME!!!!!!

7. Hi Mr. B !!!
    I can’t believe that 11-11-11 is almost here!!!
    I wish both of you the best of luck and Happiness!!!

Thanks Sydney, I’m so excited!

8. Hey Mr. Bylow. How are all your classes going? If they’re rude, just call me and ill give them a stern talking to. They will realize their mistake when the go to seventh grade and find out not every teacher is like you.

Thanks for the compliment! They are a respectful group of little adults.

9. hi mr bylow thank you for letting the class and i play a game this friday it was so fun we should play agian next week some time have a great weekend!!!!!

10. My p.e. teacher is ms. creekmore…
    Julissa, lexi , and valeria are in my class and i think that is all the people that are in my gym class!!

11. Hi Mr. bylow!!!
    I have pe on b days after lunch!! I wish i have you for my math class again but i got Ms. Smith!! She is so nice and so helpful but not as much as you are!! keep in touch

Who is your PE teacher? I’ll email them and ask permission. Is there anyone else from your PE class that was from our class?

12. parenthese () exponets mutiplicaion x divison adition + subtraction

Don’t forget to slide from left to right!

13. Oh and ps mr. Bylow can you write a note for my parents about the video so they will know? I will pick up the note after school Monday.

Of course I will write you a note! Now you have to come visit me…… lol

14. That’s a great idea mr.bylow. I would love to do that. I will ask my parents and let you know on Tuesday before school.

15. Oh I know their names just not their faces. My teachers are mr. Niblett , ms. Henandez, ms.donnely, mr. Rosa, ms. Smith and ms. Hall. I hope their nice

Wow, you lucked out! You have good teachers! I need a couple of students to model educational group discussions, like you do so well! I was wondering if you would stay after school Tuesday and Wednesday for a half hour or so to help me with a video?

16. Hi mr.bylow. its been two days since we’ve been to roundup and im really anxious to see what unlucky teacher got me as a student. I guess I will have to find out on the 15th

You don’t have your schedule yet? Most students know who their teachers are, and have been asking me questions about them. Check PowerSchool if you don’t have a schedule.

17. Hey mr. Bylow I had this weird dream last nite and you were in it playing music in our seventh grade class on your ipod because we weren’t in ur class anymore. In the morning I realized I was really going to miss the three teachers I had even the boring ones. I didn’t realize that at the last day of school and then I realized this morning. Im really missing everybody

That’s a funny dream! The good news is, you get to see all of us before and after school everyday! I can’t believe summer is almost over. I have to take a math class at CSU Stanislaus all next week from 8am-5pm. I hope the teacher is fun! What have you been up too?

18. hi mr.bylow. i miss sixth grade so much. mostly its because i wont find a math teacher like you 🙁

Thanks for the compliments! I GUARANTEE I won’t find a math STUDENT like you! We had an awesome year!

19. I took the Career Quiz and it said:
    Social + Sports

Human Resources Manager, at a baseball bat manufacturer

Market Research Analyst, at a tennis racket maker

PR specialist/marketing, at a sports prosthetics company

Sales representative, at a wholesale and manufacturing, sports drink company

Translator and Interpreter, at a soccer equipment maker

What’s your DREAM CAREER?

20. HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr.B how are you?

Hey Priscilla, I’m glad you stopped by to say hi! I am doing great! This year’s students are learning about respect very fast, so we are able to have more fun early in the year! How’s 7th grade?